Canada’s health charity connection
HealthPartners is your connection to Canada’s most respected and well-known health charities, which represent some of the most devastating chronic diseases and serious illnesses faced by Canadians. Through a unique partnership with these charities, we engage and connect with employers and employees in the national, provincial and municipal public sectors and in private-sector workplaces across the country.
Our campaign work has given organizations of all sizes the tools and information they need to build more engaged and healthier workplaces. Since 1988, our targeted campaigns have raised in excess of $204-million for life-changing research, as well as a wide range of programs and community support services - benefitting millions of Canadians from coast to coast to coast.
HealthPartners: Creating healthier employees, healthier Canadians and healthier charities.
At HealthPartners, We Make the Right Connections
Connecting Employees to:
- Canadian health charities that mean the most to them
- Information, support and education on major diseases and illnesses
- Interactive tools and resources, including one of a kind tool that employers can use to help employees take control of their Health
- Meaningful volunteer opportunities
Connecting workplaces to:
- 16 of Canada’s most trusted health charities to improve health outcomes and increase productivity
- A complete set of materials and resources, including storytellers and health consultants, to help employees understand why health matters
- Custom workplace giving programs designed to improve employee health and increase employee engagement
Connecting Charitable Giving Dollars to:
- Advancing life-saving health research
- Improving the health of Canadians
Focused on health. Driven to make a difference.
Eighty-seven percent of Canadians will likely be affected by a chronic disease or major illness in their lifetime. The 16 Canadian health charities we represent work tirelessly to care for those affected and prevent these diseases. To learn more about their impact, read the real-life stories of those who have benefitted at www.iamlivingproof.ca.
Choose HealthPartners as your partner in workplace wellness and giving.