Marketing and Communications Coordinator
HealthPartners is seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator who will be responsible for achieving their goals and objectives as specified in the departmental operational plan and performance management documents.
Members of the HealthPartners’ team are:
- Effective and competent professionals.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to manage concurrent priorities and deadlines.
- Curious and creative, striving for excellence and innovation.
- Resilient: having a positive attitude and effective personal stress management techniques.
- Team players; committed to the success of their colleagues.
- Internally motivated, with strong personal initiative.
- Working remotely effectively. They establish cooperative, collaborative relationships in this environment.
- Able to work in a bilingual setting.
Responsibilities and Tasks
The Marketing & Communications Coordinatoris responsible to/for:
- Assist in the development and implementation of HealthPartners’ annual marketing and communication plans.
- Execute communication assignments as per the annual plan, including: social media, graphic design, web maintenance, and promotion of events.
- Execute the promotion and distribution for content, including on our website and various communication channels, including social media.
- Assist in engaging strategic partners, members, corporate partners, and other stakeholders in marketing and communications activities.
- Create and disseminate content and communications that engage target audiences and lead to measurable action.
- Track and assess the evolving digital content landscape and provide reports to Manager, Marketing and Communications to ensure that HealthPartners is continually and optimally positioned to reach target audiences and achieve our strategic goals.
- Assist in the management, development and production of all print and electronic collateral, such as electronic newsletters, materials, reports, and mailings.
- Assist with the planning and execution of HealthPartners’ events, including but not limited to, speaking engagements and conferences.
- Provide public relations and media relations assistance to staff across the country on local media activities through training, advice, and tools/ resources as requested by the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Effectively integrate CRM software into daily operations to track all activities.
- Leverage Adobe products such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator to create powerful marketing collateral.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients and contacts.
- Provide communications and marketing support to HealthPartners’ Business Development staff.
- Perform other tasks as requested from time to time.
- Location is primarily remote, with occasional travel and in-person meetings possible.
A successful Marketing & Communications Coordinator is:
- Passionate about health – focused, driven and committed to health for all
- Impactful – is intentional about making a measurable and valuable difference
- Transparent – is proactive, open and honest about work and professional concerns
- Accountable – conforms to the highest standards
- Collaborative – engages in real connections, strives for positive relationships and meaningful partnerships
A successful candidate for the role of Marketing & Communications Coordinator has the following formal training/experience:
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, related field or equivalent work experience (4+ years as a marketing/communications professional).
- Previous experience with website management. Knowledge of WordPress an asset.
- Experience using CRM software.
- Ability to optimize functions of Microsoft Suite.
- Bilingualism – Oral and written fluency in French and English is required.
- Knowledge and experience blogging, podcasting/vodcasting, social media strongly preferred.
- 2+ years experience as a marketing/communications professional.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter as a single pdf via the form.
Application deadline: March 10, 2023