HealthPartners is seeking a Senior Director, Corporate Services to provide strategic oversight and operational guidance to its Finance, Operations, and IT teams. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, your strategy development skills and leadership abilities contribute to the development and execution of an innovative strategic plan, and the building of a high performance organization.
- Permanent Placement
- Location : Ottawa
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Reporting to the CEO, you will safeguard the financial integrity of the organization, leveraging your expertise to determine organizational objectives, and to ensure adequate resources are available to achieve the HealthPartners’ mission.
- You will develop the appropriate internal controls, best practices, and financial models to position the organization for long-term, sustainable success.
- You will lead the audit process as well as the organization’s planning, forecasting, reporting, and budgeting processes, confirming all reports are both accurate and timely.
- You will manage and nurture relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and service providers, including the Board’s Finance and Audit Committee where you will provide the appropriate level of information in a clear and concise manner that enables effective governance decision-making.
- You will develop, implement, and oversee the organization’s risk management process, enabling opportunities for revenue growth and diversification.
- As the ideal candidate, you possess a Canadian CPA designation and a minimum of five (5) years of progressive leadership experience in a similar role, ideally in a complex funding/revenue environment.
- You bring a solid knowledge of the current financial, regulatory, and tax landscape in the Canadian charitable sector, including CRA regulations.
- A process-oriented self-starter, you have a passion for designing and building finance structures from the ground up, and are familiar with CRM, payroll, accounting and office applications.
- You are committed to the development and growth of a high performing team, fostering a culture of teamwork, continuous improvement, and accountability.
- You are an excellent communicator with strong relationship-building skills who responds to stakeholder needs in a timely manner.
- You are valued for your ability to convey complex, technical information clearly and succinctly to colleagues at all levels, and for your willingness and comfort at being a hands-on contributor.
- While not required, your ability to communicate effectively in both official languages (English and French) will be an asset in this role.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send you CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.