HealthPartners is seeking a a Business Development Associate for a 16 month maternity leave replacement.
- Start date : February 13, 2023
- This is a 16-month maternity leave replacement, mainly telecommuting
- Purpose: As a member of the team, execute the annual business development plan resulting in increased revenue to achieve HealthPartners’ mission.
Members of the HealthPartners’ team are:
- Effective and competent professionals.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to manage concurrent priorities and deadlines.
- Curious and creative, striving for excellence and innovation.
- Resilient: having a positive attitude and effective personal stress management techniques.
- Team players; committed to the success of their colleagues.
- Internally motivated, with strong personal initiative.
- Working remotely effectively. They establish cooperative, collaborative relationships in this environment.
- Able to work in a bilingual setting.
Responsibilities and Tasks
The Business Development Associate is responsible to/for:
- Participate in achieving the goals set out in the annual business development operational plan.
- Respond to requests for speakers and coordinate same.
- Create a bureau of members’ speakers and train them annually.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to ensure all campaign materials are reviewed and updated annually.
- Work with employers and workplaces to acquire new accounts and grow revenue.
- Research, cultivate and secure new prospects and campaigns.
- Implement the stewardship program for: worksite campaign managers, employers, employees and donors.
- Plan and prepare presentations. Ensure they are branded within the HP guidelines. Deliver presentations occasionally.
- Grow revenue by implementing strategies to increase donor gifts and the number of donors.
- Develop, implement and refine donor retention strategies.
- Occasional travel, although rare (1 – 2 times per year, maximum).
- Enter all appropriate information into CRM within 24 hours of contact. Use data to recruit and retain campaigns.
- Perform other tasks as requested from time to time.
Manage Workplace Campaigns
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients and contacts.
- Nurture and develop relationships to build a powerful network of HealthPartners supporters.
- Manage workplace giving campaigns. This includes the GCWCC, private campaigns, and any other campaign HealthPartners confirms.
- Develop and close campaigns using CRM collaboratively with the Regional Manager and Campaign Coordinator, as applicable.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to workplace managers.
- Nurture and steward relationships with corporate campaign managers, members and volunteers.
- Coach and train employer’s staff managing workplace campaigns including public sector campaigns.
- Contribute to the profitability analysis of fundraising campaigns and identify strategies to improve them.
A successful Business Development Associate is:
- Passionate about health – focused, driven and committed to health for all
- Impactful – is intentional about making a measurable and valuable difference
- Transparent – is proactive, open, and honest about work and professional concerns
- Accountable – conforms to the highest standards
- Collaborative – engages in real connections, strives for positive relationships and meaningful partnerships
Entry Qualifications: A successful candidate for the role of Business Development Associate has the following formal training:
- Post-Secondary education in Business, or work in a related field or experience
- 2+ years of Business to Business (B2B) sales or fundraising experience
- Experience fund-raising in the charitable sector a strong asset
- Capacity to work with a variety of online and software tools
- Oral and written fluency in English
How to apply: Please send your resume and cover letter in one pdf to email@example.com
Application deadline: January 27, 2023.
HealthPartners would like to thank all applicants, however, please note that only those selected to participate in an interview will be contacted.