Volunteers who run HealthPartners@Work booths act as a source of information for employees at the location of the booth. The booth offers useful contact information and a health charity or specific disease, educates employees on how to donate through their workplace campaign, and provides information on what life is like for those Canadians affected by chronic disease.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive training from a member of the HealthPartners’ Campaign Team regarding HealthPartners and the HealthPartners@Work program;
- Assist in the setup and tear down of the HealthPartners@Work display;
- Greet and welcome employees to the HealthPartners@Work display;
- Refer employees to the appropriate source of information about a health charity or specific disease, as per their request;
- Remind employees about the workplace charitable campaign and their choice to donate to HealthPartners;
- Distribute brochures, bookmarks, and other promotional material;
- Provide the HealthPartners’ Campaign Team feedback about the booth; and
- Work within the prescribed guidelines of the HealthPartners@Work display.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Great communication skills
- Able to work independently and with others
- Able to relate to different personalities and age groups
- Reliable and punctual
Give the Gift of Your Time
Our nationwide volunteer team is committed to building awareness about our organization and the 16 health charities we represent. We can also connect prospective volunteers directly with our members.
Find out more by speaking to one of our Campaign Team members.