Les Conférences Mémorables 2020 - Fédération québécoise des Sociétés Alzheimer
Nous sommes ravis de vous présenter la nouvelle programmation 2020 des Conférences Mémorables. Les webinaires auront lieu le premier mercredi de chaque mois entre 12h30 et 13h30. L'inscription est gratuite mais obligatoire.
Facebook Live - Parkinson Canada
Summary: Join Parkinson Canada's Information & Referral Associates every Thursday as they take questions from people living with Parkinson's, Care Partners and Health Care Professionals. The focus will be on sharing information, tools and resources on Parkinson's disease.
12:00 PM ET
Webinar Series - Multiple Sclerosis Society
This webinar series tackles common MS symptoms while offering strategies and resources for improving your quality of life by providing an in-depth discussion on topics relating to exercise, nutrition, communication, symptom management, employment, and wellness. All webinars are recorded and saved 24-hours after the live broadcast.
Fertility and Family Planning Webinar Series - Cystic Fibrosis Canada
Cystic Fibrosis Canada’s Adult CF Advisory Committee (ACFAC) is hosting a 2019-2020 webinar series that explores different aspects of fertility and family planning. Various topics will be discussed throughout this eight-part series.
Arthritis Society - Arthritis Talks: Managing Inflammatory Arthritis
The webinar will answer these important questions (and more):
- What is inflammatory arthritis and how does it differ from osteoarthritis?
- Can inflammatory arthritis be managed without medications?
- What types of medications are used to treat inflammatory arthritis and how do you choose which one to use?
- What new treatments are on the way for those living with an inflammatory arthritis?
Tuesday, October 27th, 2020
6:00 PM ET
Crohn’s & Colitis Canada - Genetic, Environmental, Microbial (GEM) Project
Learn about recent advancements of The GEM Project. This project is a global research study that looks to uncover possible triggers of Crohn’s disease.
Tuesday, October 27th, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM ET
Additional information and registration
Parkinson Canada - Neurodenegrative Disease Research Initiative
- The ONDRI is a research program designed to investigate similarities and differences of dementia among five diseases, including Parkinson’s. Their research focuses on improving the diagnosis and treatment of neurodegeneration.
- Introduction to “Dancing with Parkinson’s” program
- Program updates for COVID-19
Wednesday, October 28th, 2020
1:00 PM ET
Huntington Society of Canada - Community Education Forum – Research Update
With multiple huntingtin-lowering trials in progress and more on the way, it’s a time of great progress and excitement in research to develop and test new drugs to fight Huntington disease (HD). But lots of new therapies means more research and terminology that could confuse and overwhelm, and more hype that could lead to disappointment. HDBuzz editors, Dr. Jeff Carroll and Dr. Ed Wild are here to explain what’s going on, what’s coming soon, what it all means, and where to direct your excitement and energy in order to help in the fight.
Saturday, November 14th, 2020
1:30 PM ET
Crohn’s & Colitis Canada - Symptom Management
Join us to learn from an expert gastroenterologist about symptoms and complications of Crohn's and colitis. Experts will provide strategies and review treatment options to manage symptoms and flare-ups. They will also discuss Crohn's and Colitis Canada initiatives that use digital tools to track symptoms of IBD, to better understand what factors are contributing to symptoms and provide a more personalized and targeted approach to IBD management.
Thursday, November 26th, 2020
7:00 PM ET
Archived COVID-19 response webinars
Canadian Cancer Society
Crohn’s and Colitis Canada
- COVID-19 Updates: Modeling COVID-19 to Prepare for the Future
- COVID-19 Updates: Mental Health, Diet and Nutrition
- COVID-19 Updates: Risk Factors and Live Q&A
- COVID-19 Updates: Infusion Clinics, Pregnancy and Newborns
- COVID-19 and IBD: What you Need to Know
Cystic Fibrosis Canada
Heart & Stroke
- Self-care during COVID-19 for People with Lived Experience
- Handwashing Technique for People with Stroke and a Weak/Flaccid Arm
- Rehabilitation and self-management techniques during COVID-19 for people living with stroke
- L’autogestion de la santé et des soins pendant la pandémie de la COVID-19
- Caregiving Challenges During COVID-19 and Practical Supports for Staying Afloat
- Sex and Gender Differences in the Risk & Management of COVID-19