Fitbit Contest Rules
FitBit Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary.
- The contest begins on September 28, 2016 and ends on November 1, 2016. Entry deadline is November 1, 2016 at 11:59 p.m.
- To participate: Like our Facebook page, or follow our Twitter or Instagram page, and post a “selfie” (photo featuring you depicting one of the contest themes) along with the hashtag #HPHealthySelfie and reference to the HealthPartners’ account on this platform (Twitter: @giveatwork; Facebook and Instagram: @healthpartners.partenairesante)
- Participants entering the draw are eligible to win one (1) FitBit Flex®, with an approximate value of $99.99 CAD.
- No entrant can win more than one (1) prize.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Draws will be conducted on November 4, or within a reasonable time thereafter, HealthPartners or its designee will randomly choose one (1) entry from all timely entries received to win the contest prize, for a total of one (1) winner over the course of the Contest, subject to the Rules. Subject to verification of eligibility, including the answering of a skill testing question, the person whose name is so drawn will be declared the winner.
- Each entrant must be above the age of majority in their province or territory of residence and a legal resident of Canada at the time of entry.
- Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of HealthPartners and their promotional or advertising agencies, members of their immediate families regardless of where they reside (defined as spouse, parents, siblings or children) and members of their households (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
- Entrants must have all rights to use the photos or material submitted as part of the Contest.
- The draw will be done among all eligible participants.
For more information, please refer to the full #hpHealthySelfie Contest Terms and Conditions.